Grace House Pregnancy Resource Center DBA Coastal Choices Women’s Clinic is concerned about the privacy of online and offline donors and individuals who express interest in this organization, as well as the privacy of our moms, dads, children, volunteers, and employees.
- We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
- We request and use only that information required for legitimate business purposes.
- We protect the confidentiality of all personal information in our records.
- We permit only authorized employees and pre-screened volunteers to access the information they need to perform their duties.
With Regard to Donors and Individuals Who Express Interest in this Organization
You provide us with most of the information we need when you make a gift or request information about Grace House Pregnancy Resource Center DBA Coastal Choices Women’s Clinic. This includes your name, current address, phone numbers, and email address. Credit card and bank account information is only collected when you choose to make a charitable gift by one of these methods.
Our records may contain information we develop and maintain based upon our experiences with you, such as your contributions and other history with this organization.
We adhere to the Donor Bill of Rights created by the American Association of Fundraising Counsel and other fundraising associations.
You have the right, by notifying us at any time, to opt out from receiving communications from Grace House Pregnancy Resource Center DBA Coastal Choices Women’s Clinic. Please include your complete name and address.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for gracehouse4life.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, blog subscription or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a VeriSign Trusted Logo at the bottom of our donation page, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, sending a mailing, or processing a financial gift database) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Donor Bill of Rights
PHILANTHROPY is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that Grace House Pregnancy Resource Center DBA Coastal Choices Women’s Clinic champions and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that allGrace House Pregnancy Resource Center DBA Coastal Choices Women’s Clinic champions and donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the champions will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an
organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Developed by: Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP) Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), Giving Institute: Leading Consultants to Non-Profits
Endorsed by: (in formation) Independent Sector, National Catholic Development Conference (NCDC), National Committee on Planned Giving (NCPG), Council for Resource Development (CRD), United Way of America.