- CCWC is committed to providing its clients with accurate educational information about prenatal development, pregnancy, childbirth, adoption and abortion procedures and risks.
- CCWC is committed to assisting women in carrying to term by providing emotional support and practical help.
- CCWC is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, providing information and services, earning their trust and avoiding any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations.
- CCWC is committed to helping its clients cope with the effects of abortion through a compassionate, educational post-abortion support group.
- CCWC does not recommend, provide or refer for abortions or abortifacients.
- CCWC does not discriminate in providing services because of race, color, creed, age, national origin, religion, or marital status.
- CCWC does not recommend, provide or refer single women for contraceptives. Married women seeking this information are urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and physicians.
- CCWC does not charge for any services. It is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolves it.
- CCWC believes that marriage is a sacred covenant of God between one man & one woman.
Click to sign our Statements and Commitments.